Friday, December 14, 2007

I like to party

Yes, I know Adley's birthday was a month ago, but we just finally finished her parties! Since we had to cancel her party when she was sick, it has been a little difficult scheduling another time during this wonderful Christmas season. So, we had to split it up. We had a party with my side of the family while we were down visiting them on Thanksgiving. Then, we just had a party with T.J.'s side of the family this past Sunday. Nothing like spreading out the birthday celebrations!

Jaylyn was a big help opening the presents, but Adley did not need any help whatsoever when it came to eating the cake. Here are some pics from both parties.

Baby!!


Yea for cupcakes!

YUM!

Wheeee!

I think I like everyone singing to me!

How do I look with a beard?

Before

After

I think she enjoyed herself!

No comments: