June is definitely full of weddings and anniversaries. I have had several friends this month post wedding pictures on their blog for their anniversary. So, not to be left out. . .
Eight years ago on June 24, TJ and I were married. Woohoo!
I thank the Lord every day for a wonderful husband like TJ.
We had a special part of the service devoted to our wonderful Christian heritage on both sides of our family. Our grandparents carried down these yellow roses and placed them in the vase. One higher than the other representing God and the other two together representing me and TJ. We were so thankful that we had a rare blessing of Christians on both sides of our families and wanted to thank them for their example and prayers for us. From the very start, our prayer was to carry on that Christian heritage and make sure that God was first in our marriage. I know I have friends struggling with their marriage right now and I pray that God would provide healing for them and restore their marriages.
Happy Anniversary, TJ! I love you!
Eight years ago on June 24, TJ and I were married. Woohoo!
I thank the Lord every day for a wonderful husband like TJ.
We had a special part of the service devoted to our wonderful Christian heritage on both sides of our family. Our grandparents carried down these yellow roses and placed them in the vase. One higher than the other representing God and the other two together representing me and TJ. We were so thankful that we had a rare blessing of Christians on both sides of our families and wanted to thank them for their example and prayers for us. From the very start, our prayer was to carry on that Christian heritage and make sure that God was first in our marriage. I know I have friends struggling with their marriage right now and I pray that God would provide healing for them and restore their marriages.
Happy Anniversary, TJ! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment