Monday, February 2, 2009

Announcing. . .

Well, I think we have finally settled on a baby name! It is certainly not an easy task, and I'm sure there will be those who still don't like our choice, but that is fine. We really tried to like some girly names for our girls, but for some reason, we are drawn to the more unisex/boy names. But, we asked Jaylyn and Adley if they liked their name and they both said, "Yes". So, we are at least two for two. Ha!! Ha! Anyway, our June baby girl will be . . .
Glitter Text Generator
Glitter Text Generator

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Nana and Poppy love it! We can't wait to lay our eyes on another beautiful baby girl! (I love the spelling)

Perkins said...

What a pretty name, for another pretty little girl! I love your girls' names. They are unique and very pretty.