Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Leighton is Nine Months Old

I was thinking the other day that Leighton must be doing some things like waving and saying, "hi" earlier than the other girls. But, I looked on the calendar and she is right along with them. I am just clueless and thinking she is still tiny and shouldn't be doing these things. If only I could slow these days down.
Her nine month tricks include:
  • Waving and saying "hi" or "dye dye" instead of "bye bye"
  • she is now officially crawling and not just scooting around backward and in circles
  • She does her hands up high for "so big!"
  • She loves to eat her baby food still and is also enjoy some new table foods
  • She still loves her sisters
  • She still smiles so big and is adored by everyone
  • She will drink from a cup
  • Pulls up to knees and sometimes feet
  • Her hair is finally growing in "a little bit"
  • She wants to stand up and walk around, but will settle for happily squealing while Jaylyn holds her up under the arms and drags her around. :-)
  • She has also sat herself up from laying on the floor on her belly
Here she is doing her own gymnastics "bridge"!

Here is where I found her after she was crawling on her belly and then sat herself up to have a look in this basket.

This is fun!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I HAVE to come see this cutie! It has been too long! What a pretty girl!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh how I miss her! What an absolute doll baby!

Love
Nana