So many pictures to go through before I could post this! Took me a while.
I had a lot of fun getting ready for Leighton’s “Sweet at One” party. We had a wonderful time with our guests and missed some, of course. It was definitely different having a summer party!
Here is some of the decorations and table of SWEETS!
About to start!
I meant to make some special Berry Pink Lemonade and didn’t think about how many lemons I would need. So, I only had enough to make half of a pitcher (in the middle)! Oh, well. Good intentions, right?
The placemats on the table have pictures of her from her hospital picture through each month. I have done that at each of the girls’ parties.
Here are shots of the sweets! Chocolate chip cookie stuffed cupcakes, pink lemonade cupcakes, and Strawberry and Lemon Cream Cheese sandwiches. Then my sweet mom made a nice light version of red velvet for us. That goes well with some candy, suckers, colored marshmallows and lollipops! Oh, and my favorite – pink oreo bon bons! Thank you again to my assistant, Amber for being such a fine icing artist! :-)
Here are some shots of the super SWEET Birthday Girl (sporting her “1” onesie from Shannon and her polka dot Tritzi) while enjoying her party and wonderful guests!
Every one year old girl needs a Tritzi to wear for their party!
Lunch! Thanks to my in laws for helping us with some yummy lunch and to my mom for the fruit fluff!
Fun with Great Grandma Foster
Why is everyone singing???
Did they just sing my name??
Adley blowing out the candle for her. Leighton busy watching the balloon.
Not too bad.
She was a bit dainty.
Hooray for balloons again.
Cake!
Peek-a-boo mommy!
She had two suckers on her cake. They were much better than the cake.
One in the mouth and one in the hand.
Then came the presents!
She kept giving Uncle Dennis the eye the whole time. So cute! Maybe he was looking too closely at her new stuff! Look out!
She really enjoyed each gift.
And at this age, they really get into the cards too!
Even the clothes!
And the books!
And the toys. . .
Okay, she loved it ALL!
No comments:
Post a Comment