Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cute Kid Prayers

I just thought I would share some of Adley's cute prayers. These are things you want to remember and can always make you chuckle. Well, first of all, everyone HAS to say these EXACT words, "I pray that Adley will have sweet, sweet dreams." No other wording will do! Although, her own personal wording is, "Thank You God for me to have sweet, sweet dreams." A family from our church is in Peru serving as missionaries now. She insists on praying for them to get to Peru safely even though we all tell her that they are already there. It doesn't matter! She says she is praying that anyway. Another funny one is ". . . for Poppy's job and for him to fish and eat the fish." I'm sure one of the reasons God created prayer was so He could hear these sweet prayers. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG - that is adorable! I have tears in my eyes (I know that's a shock!)

Love
Nana