Monday, November 8, 2010

Pumpkin Picking Day Two

This was Adley’s preschool field trip to the big Millstadt Eckerts Farm.  There is a lot of fun things to do there, but also a bit more price than the cute little farm from the day before.  And it was quite a bit cooler on this day.  

DSC_4020A fun ride in the wagon

DSC_4022Whee!

DSC_4023She wouldn’t let me help.  She had to find the best pumpkin all on her own! (It took a while!  The farm people were telling us to hurry up!)

DSC_4026Dirt is more fun than pumpkins!

DSC_4030Adley’s class

DSC_4038She even wanted to feed the animals.  

DSC_4042Watching a show – and I might add they actually made it RAIN on us.  We got wet!  :-)

2 comments:

Amy T. said...

Cute! We have a farm in our area that looks very similar (except our is run by the park board and free). I can respect someone who takes a while to make a decision. Hope she got a good pumpkin!

Anonymous said...

Haaaa - Adley believes in taking her time to make those all important decisions! I'm sure she got the best pumpkin ever!

Hug and Kisses
Nana