We were with TJ’s side of the family for Thanksgiving this year. Always a fun time with this precious family! I didn’t get to focus too much on taking pictures this day. So, these are just some random snap shots of family members while stuffing their face. Apologies to all whose stuffing faces I am about to post. Hee hee!
The boy room – with tv of course.
Some more lovely family eating. :-)
Adley heading down stairs
I can’t call this one a kids table because there are TEENAGERS there! When did that happen? :-)
Malaine and friend, Alex. The only picture I got of her and her eyes are closed. :-)
Mavery and Adley. I realized that the population of this room for part of the day was around 60% Chinese. :-)
Leighton – Just noticed that the only color food on her tray is yellow or orange. :-) I promise I gave her some green items too. Hee hee!
Leighton and friend, Luke. Who is in control of this vehicle? :-)
Some of more of the gals. Sorry – more closed eyes and stuffing face.
And then we all decided to cram in for a picture!
It was a great tukey day!
1 comment:
Oh Amy - thanks for the wonderful pictures of Thanksgiving! I stole them for my facebook!
Love
Mom Geist
Post a Comment