Saturday, July 2, 2011

Cardinal Game for Father’s Day

The girls and I took TJ to a Cardinal game last week for Father’s Day.  It was gorgeous weather and a GREAT game.  AND we got to see my Aunt Phyllis and cousin Aaron that live in Texas.  Let’s say it has been a LONG time since I’ve seen them.  :-)  

DSC04504Leighton is ready to go with stamps on face and arms

DSC04508Adley too!  Don’t look at the food mess behind her.  We usually bring our own ballgame style hotdogs.  ;-)

DSC04509Jaylyn taking a picture of herself all ready to go

DSC04524Jaylyn snapped a shot of the arch

DSC04538Me and Leighton

DSC04550Jaylyn was making a “nacho” face (meaning waiting impatiently for some)

DSC04540Jaylyn and her favorite Daddy :-)

DSC04545Silly girls

DSC04546Still silly

DSC04549Jaylyn tried to take a picture of where Phyllis and Aaron were sitting. 

Then she zoomed in and tried to find them.  No luck.  :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think "Daddy" is pretty lucky to have 4 such wonderful girls to treat him to the ballgame!

Love
Nana