Wednesday, November 16, 2011

FYI

I have more vacation pictures.  You will see them eventually. . .

There are lots of other pictures too.  Eventually you may also see those.  :-)

Leighton is loving baby dolls and likes to cover them with a “blankelet”.

I also started to do some potty training.  She is doing okay, but life is really too crazy to focus enough on that.  So, I have had quite a few messes to clean up. 

She also told me the other day that the Barbie pushed her.  (She had a smile on her face.)

Adley had a birthday party this weekend and her birthday is tomorrow!

More will come about her later. With all of the rest of the posts. . . .

Jaylyn is questioning me about everything I type right now.

She is full of imagination and QUESTIONS.  :-)  Even now, commenting on this smiley face I typed.

C ya!

No comments: