Monday, April 30, 2012

Gymnastics

I finally remembered to take my camera to gymnastics last week so I took lots of pictures.  :-)

Warning: if you are not interested in seeing lots of sequence shots of flipping over bars, don’t bother looking.  Ha!

Here is Jaylyn:

DSC_0638Here is a sequence – pulling up

DSC_0646up some more

DSC_0651going around

DSC_0652to the other side

DSC_0653straightening up

DSC_0655bouncing. . .

DSC_0657off

        DSC_0675Another sequence: Climbing across bars to get to the foam pit

DSC_0676Ready. . .

DSC_0677Jumping from bar to another bar

DSC_0679Swing. .  .

DSC_0681and swinging back. ..

DSC_0684and dropping down. .  . DSC_0685into the pit

DSC_0729Some work with her teacher

DSC_0777Run and jump

DSC_0782Ready again

DSC_0784Woohoo!

`Ready. . .

DSC_0799Handstand. . .

DSC_0800and on over onto mat

I will do Adley in another post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of her! Way to go Jaylyn - love the action shots. I'm thinking Olympics???????

Love
Nana