Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Camp

Our church took kids to a children’s camp put on by Lifeway this summer.  It was held at Southwest Baptist University in Bolivar, MO.  I got to be a chaperone and go with Jaylyn for her first year at camp!  Mitzi was sweet enough to watch the girls when TJ was at work while I was gone.  Several of Jaylyn’s friends came too.  Some parts of it were rough for the younger ones, but I know they had a lot of fun too.  It was a huge group of children – Around 750 attended that week!

Here are some pics!

IMG_0959IMG_0960Bus ride – A little loud.  :-)

IMG_0963Malaine enjoying her food in the cafeteria

IMG_0964Morning devotion time.

IMG_0965More cafeteria fun

IMG_0966IMG_0967Water games

IMG_0970Nails!

IMG_0971Hair!

IMG_0972Games

IMG_0978Larry and I ready for OMC!!  (Organized Mass Chaos! – crazy whole camp game that is loud, crazy and very messy!)

IMG_0980Our church group

IMG_0983At worship

IMG_0984Signing shirts before they leave

                  (Not sure how Jaylyn avoided being in most of these pictures!)  One of the other adults took a lot of pictures and I still need to get a disk of his pictures.  Once I get those I can post more.)

No comments: