Thursday, October 18, 2007
Mommy, Smell Your Fingers!!!!
Well, on our outings today we had to stop and use the bathroom at one of the stores. I'm sure, if you are a preschooler or have ever been to the bathroom with one, you know that it is always exciting to see what kind of soap there is. What color is it? What does it smell like? Today, the soap had an exceptionally exciting smell. In fact, Jaylyn insisted that I enjoy it too. She shouted very loudly, "Mommy! Smell your Fingers!" So, to all of you that have forgotten the joy of being a preschooler, don't forget to check out the color of the soap and of course, don't forget to smell your fingers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hello, sweet and dear friends. I am so pleased to hear from you. My little one is 10 months old and keeping me busy. Your two kids look more than precious!! I hope that some day our paths will cross again. Love always, Jenny
I love it! I do, in fact, find excitement in soap smells as well! Maybe that is why I hang out with 5 and 6 year olds so much!
Love, Amber
Jenny, it is nice to hear from you! I'm still waiting to see a picture of your little sweetie.
Amber, I know that is why Jaylyn loves you so much, you have a true understanding of the real joys in life like soap smells! :)
Post a Comment