But now, we just got back from a wonderful family vacation. A 7 bedroom, 7 1/2 bath house RIGHT on the beach in St. George Island, FL. (with our own pool of course) We went with T.J.'s family and each family group had their own bedroom and bathroom - 27 of us! The crazy thing was, you did not feel like there were that many people there. We were all spread out with plenty of room. The house was huge! It definitely spoiled us, and I know we will never stay in anything so nice again. (Unless of course, the family goes in a couple years. Hee Hee!)
So, again, it was wonderful and I now find myself asking, "What can we do now?" because I am really having a hard time getting everything back in order after vacation. I know I should have done it right away. I did do some things, but I admit there are still suitcases on the floor-upstairs and downstairs.
So, enjoy the beach pictures. I will look at them too instead of putting away my suitcases.
The house - right on the beach with pool on the side
View from our bedroom balcony
Jaylyn swimming
Jaylyn and Adley on the beach
More pictures to come
No comments:
Post a Comment