Well, as I previously posted, my cousin Angela had baby Mylee on Easter while we were down there. I haven't been able to hold her yet, but I thoroughly enjoyed admiring her through the nursery window while we were at the hospital. She is tiny and beautiful!

Now, finally my cousin Amanda had her big boy this past Saturday and I must admit that I am very disappointed that I haven't been able to visit him yet. Boo hoo for me!! But, I have seen pictures and I think he is absolutely precious. No, not tiny - manly, studly. Hee hee!

On the other side of the family, we are sad to say that T.J.'s cousin Dawn and her family just moved to Indiana. Not super far, but far enough! I was able to run over and see them before their move and enjoy some cake with them. Both Colby and Dalayna had a birthday on the weekend of their move. Happy Birthday to them! Miss ya and enjoy the new adventures God has ahead of you.
1 comment:
I'm so sorry that I haven't called you yet! I'm trying to figure out a time whenever you can come visit! Daytime or evening better?
Amanda
Post a Comment