Thursday, May 8, 2008

A lot of catching up to do!

Ok, I'm starting to hear it. Some of you (ok, like my three blog readers - hee hee) have shared that you are possibly tired of reading my last post. I can't imagine that? It has only been, what, a month? My reasons for not posting: I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut-off. Some of you know that is actually NOT unusual. My problem has been that any of my spare moments has been spent passed out on the couch instead of on the computer! :) I have actually tried to get some zoo pictures posted several times, but my wi-fi connection has been having problems and I am truly annoyed! I would call htc, but I have to dig out my computer from the desk monster pile first. Ha! Well, I'm on my way to our last MOPS meeting of the year. God has blessed us with another great year. Hopefully in the next couple days I can begin the catching up of the blog so you all don't have to wait any more to find out, "Who's Coming? and Where are we Going?".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As one of your three blog readers, I am thrilled to have a new post, what a surprise to see lots of updates.Hee-hee
Shannon F

Shannon said...

Oh come on, you know there are at least 4 of us that read! ;-) AND 2 Shannons, so what else do you want?