Well, the few days after my surgery, we finally got our internet issues settled and we are sooooo relieved. My pictures finally upload in seconds just like they are supposed to. RELIEF!! So that inspired my "therapy". I needed to get my mind focused on other things. Yes, I have many other important things that I need to be planning, but I really couldn't focus on those kinds of things. I needed to relax and this was perfect. I have been so curious about HTML codes and making my own blog design, so I did a little surfing while I had no energy to do much else. And then I did a little fiddling and here we are with a new blog design. No, I still don't understand much of how it works, but I found quite a few cheats for beginners and I certainly enjoyed doing it. So, warning to those of you (like my computer graphic artist brother) who really do know something about designing blogs or websites, I am not claiming that I know what I am doing. But, just for fun, now I have a fresh new look to start out my week and so you can look forward to many late updates to come.
Thanks again to everyone for the great support you have been through our rough couple of weeks. I am still receiving at least 3 cards each day, and meals, and hugs and so much encouragement. It is definitely making me feel happy, yet guilty because I am the WORST at sending cards. :)
3 comments:
Sweet Amy, I am praying....checking on you via your cousin. :-) I just wanted to drop a note and say I love the new blog layout and the colors. So very fun!!! I plan to just leave all that to my husband. Hugs from us here.
I am very impressed! I think it all looks great.
I like the new look!
Amber
Post a Comment