Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I love Imagination

I have been telling myself that I should keep better records of all the crazy stuff Jaylyn comes up with. She has a gazillion toys thanks to both sets of grandparents. :) But, it hasn't stopped her creativity. She really likes to just play with all of my stuff and turn it into lots of creative uses. So, in the last two days I caught a few of her creative moments on camera.

She started "cheesing it up" when I got the camera out. But, she had come up to me with Daddy's glasses on saying something about her being a police officer, etc. It was pretty funny.


This is Jaylyn driving a "boat" while Adley is playing with play-dough.

These were really funny at the moment. She just started doing a weather report at the window pointing to all of the "fronts" and "rain" on the "screen".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Of course Jaylyn has an imagination - she's my grandaughter isn't she! I'm sure Adley will give her a run for her money soon! Cutest kids ever!

Love
Nana