Thursday, August 21, 2008

Some August Fun


Swimming at Makenna, Sawyer and Malaine's very fun Olympic birthday party!

Swimming at Makenna, Sawyer and Malaine's very fun Olympic birthday party!

Two princesses having dress up fun

Dress Up time!

Bible School - I helped with music again. Here is the preschoolers singing. The pictures didn't turn out well at all. But, Jaylyn is all the way to the right edge, in the middle row. Malaine is up on the top row and Sage, making her singing debut is on the bottom.

Jaylyn BEGGED to do the sprinkler one very HOT evening. So, we all got ready and then I couldn't find our sprinkler! I am still baffled by that one. So, we just improvised with the hose. They had a great time.

Slide!

Summer Fun!

Adley had a fun time after I finally convinced her to go in to jump! See what she looked like the last time she was on that alligator when we went to Monkey Joe's click here.

Monkey Joe's is always a fun time!

Visiting with Cousin Elijah. He is catching up to Adley VERY quickly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - is Adley Poppy's girl or what!!! I love the way she is looking up at him at the pool - all these pictures are priceless!

Hugs and kisses
Nana