Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cousin Hailee

I am very late in posting this news. But, I am so proud of yet another cousin who has started her Journey with Jesus. My cousin Angela's little girl Hailee was baptized a while back. So now my girls have 3 of their young cousins who have shown that they want to follow Jesus! What examples for them to look up to. Hailee had apparently become a Christian earlier, but was not ready to be baptized yet. So, this summer, she told her mom that the Holy Spirit told her she should be baptized. So, during VBS at their church, she was baptized. At their church the parents can do the baptism, so my cousin Angela was able to baptize her. I'm so glad Hailee is listening to the Holy Spirit, and pray my girls will follow her example.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Aw! Thanks for posting about my sweet Hailee!

Anonymous said...

Yeah - that is so great! Isn't it great to be part of a family that loves the Lord! You are blessed - tell Hailee congrats!

Love
Mom Geist

Anonymous said...

YEA!! that is so exciting.