Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Praying For Animals and Tee-Ball

No, I have not turned animal lover. :) But, yes, we are still zoo lovers and went (along with LOTS of other people) to the zoo on Saturday when the weather turned nice. But, ever since then, Adley has been wanting to add all of the animals we saw at the zoo in her bedtime prayers. It is too cute! I managed to go the whole day without taking any pictures though. Bummer!

We also signed Jaylyn up for tee-ball. Woohoo! We will see how that goes. She seems excited at the moment. Although, I was a little worried that we wouldn't get her in the door to sign up because I had read that Izzy the Grizzly, the mascot for the Grizzlies would be there. Ugh! I know it is a small room where they have the sign ups so I began to prepare my anti-character daughter for this experience. At first, she was not signing up. She wanted to just play tennis. :) That is pretty smart actually. I don't think I have ever seen any mascots/characters at a tennis match. Ha! Then, she finally decided if she could stay right by me she would go. I'm just picturing our first appearance among the other tee-ball families - our screaming daughter freaked out by a mascot. Well, the Lord heard my prayers and Izzy was not there. I'm sure she wouldn't have screamed, but they all probably would have seen how she can climb to the top of my head in .2 seconds. Ha! Thankfully they will all have to wait to see that one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lord! Poppy and I can't wait to watch our beautiful angel play ball! Please, please don't let there be any of those big creatures lurking around! I have seen her climb your leg quickly and it aint pretty! (ha ha)

Love
Nana

Amber said...

Tee ball! How exciting! Let me know when I can be a spectator...I'll even be the "lookout" for "you know who!"