Thursday, May 15, 2008

Blue Yogurt and Nature Shows

Just a few fun Adley moments. . .

Who doesn't love blue yogurt?
(Ok, so maybe organic is better without blue dye, but it makes a fun picture!)

As we were getting ready for bed one evening, I flipped the tv on to a PBS station and a documentary on Salmon was coming on. Evidentally, this is an amazing documentary because both of my girls were going crazy over all of the fish and didn't want to go to bed! Jaylyn was begging me to turn it on the next morning. Adley was just sooooo excited! A few days later I noticed there was another nature show on and I wondered what Adley would do. Well, same effect - squealing and jumping over nature. I guess all I have to say is, "Go God! Your creation is amazing!"

FISH!

Yeah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love PBS! I'm sad that I missed the salmon documentary ...maybe next time! :)

Amber