Well, first of all, poor TJ has to share his birthday with the crazy festivities of Halloween. Jaylyn picked out a couple great gifts for dad. She was desperate to get him some cd at the store and made me listen to it so we could buy it for him. It actually is a pretty fun cd. I just hadn't heard of the group before. We all like to listen to it together. Then, we had to get him Ben Stein's "Expelled" which is "ex"cellent, by the way. Although, I couldn't stay awake through it all so I need to finish it. Me falling asleep does not have anything to do with the movie! Of course, you have to have some ice cream cake too. Woohoo! We went out to dinner the next night since his birthday was so crazy. So, happy birthday to my wonderful husband! I enjoy every day with you! Love ya!
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Happy Birthday Daddy!Jaylyn had a preschool Harvest Party in the morning. Fun, fun!
Of course, you get a nice super warm costume and it turns out to be a very warm day!! She had to shed her poodle coat in the room. It was hot in there.
Here they go! Emma turning into a mummy!
They actually almost won! They finished their roll right after the winners.
I brought along some pumpkins and baskets for a pumpkin toss. Here is one of Jaylyn's friends taking her turn.
Jaylyn's turn.
Craft time: They stamped shrinky-dinks. Then they were baked and glued a pin on the back for a halloween pin. They were cute.
Snack time!
Adley had a great time playing by herself with the play kitchen and baby's. And being fed snacks by Ms. Nancy.
Class picture

No comments:
Post a Comment