I get to share my birthday with Election Day! Let's pray it turns out well!!!!!
And in case you have not heard yet, a little birthday news to share with you all, we are expecting a baby in June! Do you think it is possible that I can really have a baby in the summer??? :) Maybe we will hit my Grandma's birthday on Flag Day. I'm pretty sure that is the only holiday available. I am just 8 weeks along so I'm expecting lots of prayers from everyone. I'm sure things will be fine this time. I'm just waiting for that 2nd trimester so I can feel better again. Jaylyn and Adley have already shared lots of kisses to the baby via my belly. They are excited! And so are we! Isn't that exciting news for me to share with you on my birthday? :)
6 comments:
This is the best gift ever! I can't wait to hold that new bundle of joy!
Nana
OH MY GOODNESS!!! I just checked your blog this morning to see if you had any post regarding your bday. Now I checked it cuz I saw your facebook status.....I am knocked over by all the posting you got done today. Hope this means you were having a good day (nausea relief?) I am so excited for you. We'll be praying.
How exciting! What a great birthday present. I hope the first trimester goes by quickly for you. I know it can be rough, but it is definetly worth it!
Wow! I had not checked your blog in a few days and WHAM...lots of news to catch up on! Love all the pictures and especially your exciting news! Love to you!
Congratulations!!!!!! I have said it to Debbie and Shannon but you...so hopefully this congratulations isn't too late :) I am sOOOOOO excited too!!! wish I could give kisses to the baby girl via your tummy too :p
Love you!
Amy, congratulations! June seems like a good baby month to me! This way you won't be pregnant by the time the really really hot days hit. And summer birthday parties are always so fun!
Post a Comment