Friday, December 12, 2008

Gingerbread House

Here are some pics from our fun Gingerbread House Making Night. . .

Adley is ready!

Here we go!

Icing!

Adley

Piecing it together.

Sticking it together.

Why not eat some?

What kind of face is that??

Happy House.

Silly girls.

Nose Icing.

Basically all that Adley did, was try to get to all of the candy so she could eat it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, the picture of Jaylyn and Adley together...Adley's expresssion just cracks me up!! She always shows so much personality in her pictures. Such a ham!

Amanda

We're going to get to see you on Christmas this year! I'm excited!

Amber said...

It looks like Jaylyn enjoyed the project! It looks lovely. She is good at decorating. I absolutely LOVE the picture of Adley with her hands on the table. So funny!

Anonymous said...

Silly, silly girls - ya gotta love 'em! I'm glad they had fun! I'm sure daddy and mommy had fun too!

Nana