Our friends, the Petersons, were in town for a special "Hard Questions Panel" at our church. They were venturing out to Grant's Farm the next morning, so I decided I could survive walking around there since it is not too big and not any hills. :) Plus, it was a beautiful cool day. So, it turned out to be a great time. Our kids are the same age and seem to have fun together. We also enjoyed lunch at P'Sghetti's (I knew they had to try it because there used to be a place in Carbondale with the exact same food that we would eat at.) and Mitzi and the kids came by to play at dinner while the boys went to a Cardinal game. Here are some pics.

On the tram. Abigail was cracking me up.

Mitzi, Travis and Josiah.

Feeding the goats.

Fast eaters.

The new carousel.

For some reason, Adley didn't think she wanted to ride it.
But, once it started she liked it. This is obviously a picture when she first got on. :)

The Petersons (Jaylyn took this picture while I was taking a picture with Mitzi's camera.
Josiah wanted to look at Jaylyn instead of me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment