Last year I posted a couple pictures from our wedding. This time, I thought it might be amusing to post a few pictures of us from our honeymoon. :) Things do change in 9 years. Ha!
We went to the Poconos to one of those Honeymoon Resorts. It was absolutely cheesy and absolutely a blast at the same time. Just picture everything heart shaped. We really did have a great time. I'm sure you will have a few laughs at these pics.
Some random giant chair in one of the recreation buildings.
In our room getting ready to go see Howie Mandell. We had front row seats, by the way.
If you look carefully through the bathroom doors behind us, you can see our pool stairs.
Yes, we had our own private pool AND sauna in our ROOM.
Us at the indoor ice-skating rink.
On a carriage ride.So which one of us do you think has changed the most in 9 years? :)
Love you, TJ!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
That is HILARIOUS! You look like little kids! ;-) Since you are not able to celebrate big this year, just save up for the big 10 next year!
I've never met your husband, so I can't say for him. But you haven't changed a bit! Look as great as ever!
Post a Comment