Friday, June 26, 2009

One Week Photos

  Well, time sure flies.  Leighton is already over a week old.  Staying in the hospital those extra few days threw me off a little.  On Leighton’s one week birthday, my dad helped me take a bunch of pictures of the girls to get some for my brother to make a birth announcement.  It was certainly a little challenging, but they were excited and had a lot of fun.  They wore their Sister shirts and really love matching.  Shannon mentioned I needed to post some one week pictures, so it just so happened we had taken them and sure, I should post them for you to see!    big sisters collage2The Big Sisters

big sisters collageBig Sister Love – Kisses are not just for the baby!

sisters collage3We Love Leighton!

leighton collageGrowing Girl

sisters collage2Little Sisters Are Fun!

Sisters collageThe Geist Girls

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is "I'm such a proud Nana"!!! They are the love of my life!

Amber said...

What sweet pictures...what SWEET girls!