So, finally the Fed Ex man was able to defeat the delivery truck bermuda triangle that is apparently in front of our house. They delivered it late, but thankfully it is not lost in the delivery truck abyss like another gift that was previously ordered. :) Anyway, Jaylyn couldn't wait for handy daddy to get home to put it together, so I managed to get the job done as the girls tore apart pieces of foam all over the floor.

I'm not sure what kind of pose this is, but she is excited. :)

Here she is flushing the toilet. Ha! Yes, it really makes a flushing sound.
Now, anyone have any ideas where on earth we are going to put this gigantic doll house?? I'm thinking it goes wonderfully right in the middle of the living room. Right?
1 comment:
Wow - what a beautiful doll house! I think it's as big as my "real" house! I'm sure Jaylyn is enjoying it! I know I enjoyed my "gift" that got lost in the "bermuda trianlge"! Poppy and I watched it last night! He loved the music - no comment on the story line! (haha)
Love Nana
Post a Comment