We had our big ultrasound today. It is soooo exciting to get a glimpse at that baby. . . TJ, Jaylyn, Adley and I all went in together to ooohhhh and AHHHHH over this baby that is growing in my belly. What a miracle that life is! Moving and kicking around. . . this little one has no idea what is in store for her when she comes out and has these two big sisters to "mother" her around! They love each other and already LOVE this baby. My belly receives hugs and kisses often. Adley still is a little clueless of course. But, even today, she prayed for the baby in my belly, in my shirt. When I had the ultrasound picture on the computer, she said there is the baby. I said, "Yes, that is the baby in mommies belly." She said, "Noooooo, that baby isn't in your belly. It is on the computer." (which she says, "puter")
All looked well with the health of our baby and I was measuring right along the estimated date of June 15th. Jaylyn and Adley were good size babies and Adley was bigger than Jaylyn. Will we continue with this pattern???? (One of our friends who is smaller than I am just gave birth - c-section - to a 10 pound 8 ounce baby!!!! Holy Cow!!!) I am praying we don't get that big. Eeekkk! Adley was 9lb7oz so that is big enough for me! Anyway, yes, we also discovered that it is another GIRL. Jaylyn is excited! Of course, we all are. But, she was really praying for a girl. You should have seen her eyes light up! So, now the impossible task of picking another girl name. Ha! I'm sure I will share that if I ever can pick one.
Here she is!


2 comments:
How very sweet! Now for the name...hmmm...can't wait to hear what you guys choose!
YAY~~it's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited for you all~~ Yay...
Did Sawyer cry?????
Post a Comment