Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Photos

Here are some of the pics from our annual Christmas photo shoot. Thankfully all the girls like to pose for pictures. (Most of the time). But, it is certainly difficult to get them to cooperate together, and keep Adley from wiggling so much.

Big Sister, Jaylyn

Silly, Adley



Little Sister, Leighton


Sweet Sisters



Merry Christmas!!!

I wanted to make some fun matching Christmas-y outfits. I really wanted to try out some fun patterns, but as I started to cut them and think about adjusting the patterns for different sizes, I realized I did not have time for that! So, I went with the basic pillowcase style dress/top for the older two girls and decided to do a onesie dress/top that I saw online. I think they turned out well and I did enjoy making them. Practice, practice practice! And Mitzi made some adorable hair accessories to match!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pictures!! I really love your girls, they are too precious
Shannon F.

Anonymous said...

Nothing to say but "BEAUTIFUL GIRLS"!! (hope you don't mind, I posted some of them on my FB page -they were so cute!)

Love
Nana

Amber said...

What sweet pictures! You did a great job with their outfits, and I love the hair bows!