Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Trunk or Treat (Back track!)

I almost forgot to post our Trunk-or-Treat pics from church. Thankfully Diana took some pics for me because that was when our camera was on the fritz. Our tradition has been for our family to coordinate our trunks and cousins coordinate outfits. 1st year - Peter Pan, 2nd year - 50's, and this year was Disney Princesses. I did Cinderella's carriage and we also had Ariel's underwater castle and another castle. Our only boy cousin was our knight! We had all of the princesses except Jasmine. And then, me and Shannon were totally out of our minds (Ha!) and dressed as the wicked step-sisters. And oh, were we lovely! I think TJ was embarrassed. And just for your sheer entertainment, I will post the picture. This one may haunt me. Hee hee!

Cinderella's castle - I even cut the door so you could look inside the lighted carriage and get your candy.

Friend, Megan, holding our closest version to Mulan. (Leighton, of course!)

It is Ariel and Cinderella!

Snow White! (It took me a week to realize I forgot her cape.)

Here we are! I could not pay any attention to anything Shannon said to me because I was so distracted by that scary unibrow! Ha!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Ha! The picture of you and Shannon is a riot! Thanks for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! You both are so funny. You did a great job on your costumes!