Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Quiet Time

This is another backtrack post to when my camera was going on the fritz. The girls and I have been trying to do our quiet time (time with God) at the same time before we get started with the day. The girls pick out a Bible and "read" while we have some music playing. Or we play one of our audio Bible stories while they follow in the book. Then we pray together. I pray that it will become a special time for the girls and that they will learn to hunger for that time alone with God. On this particular day, Jaylyn decided Leighton needed to join us and set up a Bible for her to "read". Too cute! Although, it looks to me like Leighton really just wants a nap. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Priceless - I am sooooo proud of your family! P.S. I hate to admit it, but I do what Leighton did on my quiet time sometimes!

Love
Nana