Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Snapshots – Part One

Lots of Christmas fun went on here.  I just put pictures together in collages to give a glimpse into our Christmas adventures.  

First, we had our Christmas with my parents the weekend before Christmas.  We alternate each year and this was the year to spend Christmas day up here.  So, we went down to my parents for Friday through Sunday and had a great visit. 

christmas collage1Fun with presents

Christmas collage2Dominoes!  And Leighton enjoyed wrapping paper!

Christmas Cookies – I will definitely have to make a note for next year that I should not make as many cookies as I tried this time.     :-)  The girls had a great time though rolling dough and mixing batter.  Although after rolling the dough for cutting cookies, Jaylyn decided she was “not a fan of rolling”.  

christmas collage3Cookie fun!

christmas collage4Sour Cream Cookies – I have lots of memories making these with my mom on Christmas Eve.

Way of Lights – We always make our way out to the Shrine to see the lights.  It was raining so we didn’t get to go so the animals or anything.  But, the lights are still fun to see.

christmas collage5

Christmas Eve

We attended the church Candlelight service which was nice as usual and then headed over to invade the Goleaner Christmas Eve Party. 

christmas collage6Photo Fun

   Christmas collage7Makenna put together an awesome Nativity play.  It was definitely the hit of the night.  It was complete with costumes and everything.  Makenna and Colby were Mary & Joseph.  Leighton was Baby Jesus, of course.  Sawyer played a dual role as a shepherd and King Herod.  Adley was our pink sheep, Mavery and Sage were the singing, I mean crying angels.  :-)  Malaine, Jaylyn and Dalayna were the Wise Girls or the Wise Divas.  It was a riot! 

christmas collage8All the kids and presents

christmas photo 9Birthday cake for Jesus

No comments: