Thursday, February 7, 2008

Skater Girl

Yesterday Jaylyn was in a skating mood. She received Barbie skates for Christmas and has used them a few times. She wore them all evening, through dinner (needing to make trips around the table a few times to visit Adley who was right beside her), and wanted to wear them to bed. She said Curious George did that with his backpack or something. He wore it in the bathtub and everywhere. Eventually they came off and she agreed it might not be a good idea to wear them to bed. Although, at dinner she suddenly said, "Hey! I haven't tried skateboarding yet!" She told T.J. she needs a skateboard now. Funny.We also have some more progress made on the room. It has been painted (still needing some touch up spots as my dad was so nice to point out. :) ) And of course, everything is not back on the walls and windows yet, but the hard part is finished (in the first room anyway).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The room looks nice in the picture. I can't wait to see it in person. Suddenly I have a craving for mint ice cream...where did that come from? Just kidding...I can't even notice that the color is green in the picture.
:)
Amber