It was another full weekend. I was glad the girls were finally without snot and could enjoy the events. It started out with a big Chinese New Year's Party. I think this is the 3rd annual family party. Of course, the family started it to celebrate the wonderful gifts we have received . . . Dalayna and Sage, and now Mavery who is on her way. Their heritage is China, but now their home is with us. Our friends also come to celebrate their daughter Hannah who came home at the same time as Dalayna. They are also awaiting another precious gift from China. This year, Shane brought some friends from Seminary with him to join our celebration. I think together, they represented China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Cambodia and Indonesia (Some of them came to the states from those countries at an early age and some of them lived there longer.) They brought some food, crafts for kids and even taught us all a song. They were a lot of fun and once again, we all enjoyed Chinese New Year.




No comments:
Post a Comment