Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Smile!

I never have the camera ready when Leighton is smiling. Here are a few pics when she was smiling and I finally had the camera. Of course, every time I took the picture, it caught her after the smile. :) Also, every time I held the camera up, it would distract her and she would start staring at the camera instead of smiling at me. She has been smiling for quite some time now and really loves to smile when her sisters start talking to her. She also smiles so big with squinty eyes and all. She is also getting some baby talk going. Adorable!

Talking

After smile

The best smile pic except for cutting off her head! I was trying to keep the camera out of sight.

hi!

Hey!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have this same problem with Faith. I have a lot of "after" pics of her smiling too. Leighton is super cute even in the "after" shot. :-) You are so blessed with your three little princesses.

Amber said...

Cute, cute, cute! That's all that needs to be said here! :)

Anonymous said...

Ack! She's getting so big and still I have not met her!! I need to figure out a good time to get over there! I MUST hold that baby before she's all grown up!