Saturday, January 12, 2008

Dishwasher Blues


We have been without a dishwasher for quite a while now. I know there are many of you out there without a dishwasher and to you I bow down - unworthy. Hee hee! I know, I am a whiner. But, I miss my dishwasher dearly. My dad finally was here and had a chance to look at it. We knew it had some detergent build up/clogging from some past detergent issues, but thought there was something else wrong. T.J. wasn't able to get all the way in to see the true clogged up EVERYTHING! So, my dad did some unclogging and sucking up all of the detergent gunk with his handy helper. Jaylyn used her "Cars" flashlight to help him out. She was having a good time giving him a hand. So, we (or I should say, T.J) is still working on scraping all of the build up off all the pieces. So, I will continue to be without my dishwasher. . .

No comments: