Saturday, January 19, 2008
Mini or Minnie
I asked Jaylyn if she would like to make her own mini pizza for lunch. I haven't made them in a long time. I used to make them all the time when I was little. It was a recipe from my old 4-H days. Anyway, she was happy and we made the pizzas and put them in the oven. Then she asked if Daddy was going to eat them too. I said yes and she kept talking about him seeing Mickey Mouse come out. Lots of talk about Mickey and Minnie and I could not figure out what she was talking about. Finally it hit me. . .I asked her if she wanted to make mini pizzas and to her she thought I was saying Minnie pizzas. I'm sure Minnie pizzas would have been a lot more fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mini pizzas! I loved making those at your house! Amanda and I still make them every once in awhile...although we NEVER saw Mickey OR Minnie! :)
Amber
Post a Comment