Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Commercials

We recently switched to cable in order to fix our internet dilemma. So, of course, we now have more channels and more commercials. Jaylyn is my commercial queen. She is constantly telling me what she needs, or I need based on what the commercials told her. While washing her hair today, she told me that something on tv said it can "make long hair happen". She said this as she was enjoying how her hair seems longer when it is wet. While we were brushing Adley's teeth last night, we were talking about how Adley doesn't really know how to rinse and spit like Jaylyn does. So, she knew just the toothpaste we needed to buy for Adley because it is "safe to swallow". She has previously told me about the infomercial where they are selling something for your plants. Jaylyn told me that if I had that I "wouldn't have to worry about watering my plants every day." She also has a long birthday list based on the toy commercials. She obviously believes everything they tell her on the commercial. I wish I could remember all of the "wisdom" that she has shared with me from commercials. I know I mentioned this in a previous post. But, we will definitely have many teaching moments ahead of us. :)

Here she is singing again in a new "microphone".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay...that is SO funny! I love that she LOVES commercials! Perhaps she'll go into marketing/advertising one day!

Amber