Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fun with the girls

September has started and we continue with our busy coming and going as usual. But, here are some of our fun moments at home.

Jaylyn begged me to come in to the family room to see what she built. A house!

She was very proud of her creation.

The girls always want to pose for the camera.

One morning, I was trying to figure out what to fix for breakfast and decided to see what I could scrounge up to try one of the muffin tin meals. So, I found some yogurt, yogurt covered raisins, a cereal bar, cheerios and fruit loops. Nothing super exciting, but somehow presented in a muffin tin makes it. . .

Yummy. . .

and brings a smile.

I caught Jaylyn using the water sprayer on the kitchen sink as her microphone,
singing away as I fixed supper.

It is always a fun time around here!

No comments: