Headed to a wedding right before Leighton was born.
I had realized at Easter I did not get a good full shot of these dresses - my first attempt at pattern sewing since junior high!
Sweet cousin Mavery was dedicated at church on Father's Day and I was sad to miss it!
On Father's Day, they also had a special Bible presentation for 5 year olds. This was Jaylyn's year and I thought I was going to be safe and be home in time to go see her get her Bible. But, then the whole c-section thing threw those plans out. While she was getting her Bible, I was waiting for them to come pick me up and take me home!
Jaylyn was very excited to get her new Bible from Pastor Jonathan. She did bring it in to the hospital to show me. :)
These are just a couple silly shots of Jaylyn entertaining herself on Grandma's "convertible" while my mom and dad were visiting and helping me with the baby.
The girls went for lots of rides!
Some of the cousins we got to spend some time with on the Fourth of July.Makenna, Leighton, Sage, Sawyer, Mavery, Malaine, Jaylyn and Adley
Nana and Poppy had a fun little pool for the kids to play in. It even had a sprinkler on it. Adley did not like it when they made the water spray up really high. :)
Splish Splash!
They made a muddy mess of the yard and their own selves. :)
I like the water!
Smiley Mavery!
Sage the mermaid
No comments:
Post a Comment