Friday, July 17, 2009

Leighton is One Month Old!

Well, I can’t believe it, but she is already a month old. You would think by the third one you would get used to this stage flying by. But, I am not! I am trying to soak up every ounce of her littleness while I can.

At one month, Leighton. . .

  • smiles every once in a while
  • is trying to make some adorable baby talk
  • sleeps pretty well at night. For the most part she will eat around 11 or midnight and then not until around 4, then sleep till around 7 or so. She is following the pattern of my other girls. Of course, I do understand that this could change at any point for better or worse!
  • is still getting plenty of love from her sisters and everyone else!
  • she often fights sleep during the day. (unless someone is holding her the whole time – ha!)
  • is over 10 pounds, but I haven’t remembered to weigh her upstairs.
  • seems to have her heart murmur closed up (she had a small hole when she was born, but now the doctor doesn’t hear the murmur any more. We still have a cardiology appointment just to check her out soon.)
L sneeze collageA sneeze shot it action! Achooo!

L 1 monthIn her beautiful dress from Megan.

L 1 mthLooking around

L closeupSweet face

L closeup2Close up

L closeup3What's over there?

L closeup collageLeighton Closeups

L hooray collageHip hip. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Hooray!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy your girls are all so beautiful. You are truly blessed as are they with such a fabulous Mommy. I enjoyed catching up on all your posts.